Saturday, March 4, 2017

Professor's Long -Lost Lower Cambrian Trilobites for special prices!

 I have begun selling select Pa fossils that I have; some came from Dr. Richard C. Haefner's 70-year-old collection; he was a geology professor. Exclusive to the list are hundreds of Lancaster County Pa. Cambrian Trilobites; Olenellus family / species...oldest creatures that ever lived on the earth! Complete trilobites, some with tail spines! Too many to show so pics will be sent once someone asks for a specific look-see...Thompsoni...Lancasteria... Wanneria... and price range. Most of these specimens are from the professor's early collecting days in the 1960s and 1970s..though some I have more recently collected .Just e-mail me  at silverfordinc@yahoo.com I will email pics within your price range. 




Really nice Olenellus Thompsonai here... $250 each! Bottom one from Getz' Woods slump... Holy Ground! Contact us today for sales. silverfordinc@yahoo.com
 Here's a double-Wanneria I recently found... I have a few that need to be worked out of the shale - by you the buyer - for $100 per plate...

Plenty more to choose from here... including Tuzoia! Priceless at $1,000 shipped and insured!


No comments:

Post a Comment